Hospice - It's About Living
If you had six months to live, you’d want to spend that time with the people you love, doing the activities you enjoy, in the places where you’re most comfortable.
That’s exactly what we want for you.
At Hospice of Chenango County, we believe that you matter until the last moment of your life. That’s why we provide compassionate end-of-life care for you and your family to help make choices that are right for you. We’ll do all we can to help you fulfill the dreams you’ve always had, whether it’s to attend your son’s wedding or to hold your first grandchild.
Whether you have a terminal illness and need palliative care, seek homecare, or counseling to deal with death and dying, Hospice of Chenango County can provide it.
As your health changes, your hopes may change:
- You hope that you will still be able to get out and about and enjoy your friends.
- You hope that you’ll remain comfortable.
- You hope that your questions will be answered honestly.
- You hope that the medical bills won’t cripple you financially.
- You hope that your loved ones will get excellent grief support during their bereavement.
- We provide that hope to so many families.
What's NewCalendar of Events
If you are receiving phone calls from the following number 607-240-4013, soliciting donations, these are NOT associated with Hospice of Chenango County. We do not solicit phone donations in support of Hospice.
2014 Annual Dinner Celebration
November 6, 2014 @ 7:00 pm @ The Canasawacta Country Club. Join us for an evening of good food, good company, recognition of 2014 Hospice Heroes, and a live basket auction.